Customer Success ManagerMagento THE COMPANY As the #1 eCommerce platform for the Alexa top one million sites, Magento empowers our clients to focus on engaging their customers and growing their business. Our clients choose Magento so they can build their business with the eCommerce platform that puts them in control. We offer flexible, scalable eCommerce solutions designed to help our clients grow and succeed online. Our cost-effective technology platform makes it possible for our clients to control the content, functionality, and look and feel of their online store.
WHO YOU ARE
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
|Magento Customer Success Managers are client-facing members of a cross-functional team. You will manage relationships with new and ongoing clients and serve as their primary point of contact within Magento. You will be responsible for welcoming new merchants to Magento, setting expectations for their experience with Magento Enterprise, handling ongoing account updates and inquiries from your clients, performing Quarterly Business reviews with each of your clients, cross selling other Magento products and services to your clients, and maintaining a high rate of renewal within your portfolio. The clients you will interface with are sophisticated, mid-tier brands and retailers with complex requirements. The primary measure of success for Customer Success Managers is the renewal rate of the accounts, cross sell of other Magento products and services by your accounts, and the satisfaction level of merchants within the assigned portfolio. Over time it is expected that you will become the trusted advisor and Magento expert to your clients.|
A great Customer Success Manager could be described as having superb communication skills, excited about selling new Magento products that can help their customer grow, always looking to solve problems for their clients, able to handle stressful situations like a seasoned pro, constantly looking to expand their knowledge and skill set, all while keeping their clients happy with their experience with Magento.
What You'll Do
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Work with merchants and partners to ensure that customers are leveraging Magento effectively and achieving success
- Onboard merchants and highlight Magento resources available to a new customer
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory to ensure growth attainment
- Identify and assess renewal risks for customers
- Assist with issue and support escalations as needed
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain high levels of customer retention
THINGS THAT WILL IMPRESS US
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- Enterprise level B2B Account Management experience
- Proven Leadership
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Cross sell / Upsell experience
- Experience in negotiating
- Presentation skills
- Goal Oriented
- Experience with CRM (ideally Salesforce)
- Hunger for continued learning
- Enterprise Software Customer Success Management Experience
- eCommerce Conversion Optimization
- eCommerce QA Testing
- Google Analytics
- Magento Performance Optimization
- Magento 3rd Party Extensions
WORKING FOR MAGENTO Working at Magento means becoming part of one of the fastest growing commerce solutions companies on the planet. More than 240,000 merchants rely on us to fuel their growth. A career at Magento puts you on the cutting-edge of the commerce industry and offers many opportunities for advancement. And, as a part of our family of products and services, you’ll also gain valuable exposure to a wealth of commerce knowledge, experience, a global customer and employee base, and world-class resources. We’re always looking for talented people who want to help shape the future of commerce, and who believe in the power of collaboration.
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Confidentiality: As a member of the Magento team, confidentiality, courtesy, discretion and diplomacy are table stakes. Our team thrives on being a trusted advisor to our leaders and a trusted resource for our clients. Every member of our team is expected to act with the utmost integrity and professionalism at all times and to put our customers “in the center of the room”.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Relentless Improvement: We are growing our team and building our company. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic seekers of new ideas for improvement and will be excited to stay current in the practices of other top employers. We want you to bring your thoughts, constantly hatch new thoughts and share recommendations often. We have a high bar and will always look to raise it.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.