Channel Development Manager, India
THE COMPANYTrusted by more than 240,000 businesses worldwide, Magento Commerce is the leading provider of open omnichannel innovation to retailers, brands and branded manufacturers across retail B2C and B2B industries. In addition to its flagship open source eCommerce platform, Magento Commerce boasts a strong portfolio of cloud-based omnichannel solutions empowering merchants to successfully integrate digital and physical shopping experiences. With over $50B in gross merchandise volume transacted on the platform, Magento Commerce is the dominant provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000, counting more than double the clients to the next closest competitor, and to the Internet Retailer Hot 100. Magento Commerce is supported by a vast global network of solution and technology partners, a highly active global developer community and the largest eCommerce marketplace for extensions available for download on the Magento Marketplace.
THE OPPORTUNITY Magento is looking for a Channel Sales Manager to join its APAC Sales Organization, supporting the omni-channel commerce business. Responsibilities include managing a targeted group of Systems Integrator partner relationships in the India, for growth and profitability. Our Channel Development Representatives will focus on partner recruitment, partner & sales enablement, pipeline management and forecasting, as well as business development with our partners. WHAT YOU'LL DO
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Target and recruit new partners into the Partner Program. Onboard new partners by training them on Magento processes and sales tools, availability of information, and other steps necessary to ramp up quickly as a Magento partner.
- Enable partner sales and technical teams in how to position and sell Magento and omni-channel commerce technologies.
- Work closely with Partners and Magento Marketing on business development and lead generation campaigns.
- Work with the Magento Sales Team as the Partner “Expert” to optimize sales efforts
- Enable partner technical teams by ensuring they comply with training and certification requirements.
- Keep partner teams updated on sales resources, changes and new developments.Manage partner pipelines and work with sales team to ensure partner sales execution against leads.
- 8+ years’ experience in technology sales, consulting or channel management required.
- Working experience in technology companies that provide Commerce, Marketing or related services
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize a variety of tasks.
- Excellent communication skills
- Has the initiative to find answers and solutions independently and intelligently
- Highly resourceful, solutions oriented with a positive attitude
- Willing to travel locally within country and internationally on occasion
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing preferred.
WORKING FOR MAGENTO Working at Magento means becoming part of one of the fastest growing commerce solutions companies on the planet. More than 240,000 merchants rely on us to fuel their growth. A career at Magento puts you on the cutting-edge of the commerce industry and offers many opportunities for advancement. And, as a part of our family of products and services, you’ll also gain valuable exposure to a wealth of commerce knowledge, experience, a global customer and employee base, and world-class resources. We’re always looking for talented people who want to help shape the future of commerce, and who believe in the power of collaboration.
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers & partners.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Team Oriented: You can embrace the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Relentless Improvement: We are growing our team and building our company. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic seekers of new ideas for improvement and will be excited to stay current in the practices of other top employers. We want you to bring your thoughts, constantly hatch new thoughts and share recommendations often. We have a high bar and will always look to raise it.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Confidentiality: As a member of the Magento team, confidentiality, courtesy, discretion and diplomacy are table stakes. Our team thrives on being a trusted advisor our leaders and a trusted resource for our clients. Every member of our team has is expected to act with the utmost integrity and professionalism always and to put our customers “in the center of the room”.