Highly Competitive candidates for this position will:
- Have 15+ years of progressively responsible experience in HR, specifically leading global compensation and benefits teams.
- Experience working in a high tech, fast-paced environment and with a pre-IPO company. Has preferably taken a company public.
- Has worked successfully in a global organization and led compensation in a multi-national environment
- Experience working with Legal, Finance and the Board’s Compensation Consultant to develop executive compensation programs and supporting materials.
- Excellent consulting, contracting and project management skills to effectively engage with executive leaders and drive company-wide initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead a team, while also getting into the details to solve issues and create solutions. Is a strong people leader as well as an excellent assessor and developer of talent. Inspires followership and enables high performance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Proven ability to build deep relationships and partner both cross-functionally and globally.
- Experience managing relationships with consultants and vendors.
- Deep subject matter expertise in employee benefits, incentive plans, sales compensation, executive compensation, equity compensation and recognition programs.
- Strong analytical skills to leverage data and metrics to identify trends and influence with data.
- Understands and can apply U.S. employment law and has had prior experience with California employment regulations and practices.