THE COMPANYTrusted by more than 240,000 businesses worldwide, Magento Commerce is the leading provider of open omnichannel innovation to retailers, brands and branded manufacturers across retail B2C and B2B industries. In addition to its flagship open source eCommerce platform, Magento Commerce boasts a strong portfolio of cloud-based omnichannel solutions empowering merchants to successfully integrate digital and physical shopping experiences. With over $50B in gross merchandise volume transacted on the platform, Magento Commerce is the dominant provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000, counting more than double the clients to the next closest competitor, and to the Internet Retailer Hot 100. Magento Commerce is supported by a vast global network of solution and technology partners, a highly active global developer community and the largest eCommerce marketplace for extensions available for download on the Magento Marketplace.
Magento is looking for Technical Product Manager with experience with application deployment to join our Product Management Team. This position will define and drive implementation of industry leading application deployment capabilities for Magento Digital Commerce and the Magento Enterprise Cloud Edition. You will be working with engineering and product leadership to ensure a great developer experience for our partner ecosystem. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with product management, application development, partners, and Dev Ops teams to build and maintain a roadmap for Magento Digital Commerce’s application deployment capabilities
- Act as product owner for 1 – 3 teams of operations and application developers
- Maintain the product backlog for application deployment capabilities with internal teams and with technology partners
- Work with the Magento technology and implementation partners to gather feedback, incorporate best practices, and validate the product roadmap
WORKING FOR MAGENTO Working at Magento means becoming part of one of the fastest growing commerce solutions companies on the planet. More than 240,000 merchants rely on us to fuel their growth. A career at Magento puts you on the cutting-edge of the commerce industry and offers many opportunities for advancement. And, as a part of our family of products and services, you’ll also gain valuable exposure to a wealth of commerce knowledge, experience, a global customer and employee base, and world-class resources.We’re always looking for talented people who want to help shape the future of commerce, and who believe in the power of collaboration.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Experience working with SaaS applications and mission critical systems
- Working experience as a software developer or equivalent technical background
- Familiarity with DevOps, CICD, and Deployment concepts
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Background in eCommerce and experience with Magento is a plus