THE COMPANYTrusted by more than 240,000 businesses worldwide, Magento Commerce is the leading provider of open omnichannel innovation to retailers, brands and branded manufacturers across retail B2C and B2B industries. In addition to its flagship open source eCommerce platform, Magento Commerce boasts a strong portfolio of cloud-based omnichannel solutions empowering merchants to successfully integrate digital and physical shopping experiences. With over $50B in gross merchandise volume transacted on the platform, Magento Commerce is the dominant provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000, counting more than double the clients to the next closest competitor, and to the Internet Retailer Hot 100. Magento Commerce is supported by a vast global network of solution and technology partners, a highly active global developer community and the largest eCommerce marketplace for extensions available for download on the Magento Marketplace.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to work on our leading commerce platform. You will take on the operations of Order Management applications for our high-profile clients, in a cross-functional agile team where everyone is involved in the complete life cycle of a software product.Responsibilities:
- Follow and promote quality best practices from all sides of software engineering and systems operations
- Follow The Boy Scout Rule (If you don’t know what it means you can look it up).
- Design, implement and maintain solutions that contribute to the automation of code/infrastructure changes, thus empowering development teams to have a seamless framework to deliver the best software
- Maintain, enhance and ensure good health of all Order Management environments
- Be part of Production Support On Call team
- Actively participate in high level team activities such as architecture or process improvements
Would be a plus:
- 5+ years experience working on a SaaS environment providing critical 24x7 uptime as a DevOps Engineer or Systems Administrator
- Experience working with cloud/hybrid based infrastructures
- Experience using/implementing CI/CD frameworks
- Application deployment pipelines (Jenkins, Bamboo, …)
- Infrastructure provisioning tools (Chef, Puppet, Vagrant, …)
- Good understanding on micro services architecture.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with Monitoring / Logging / Alerting systems.
- Good coding skills.
- Intellectual curiosity to pursue the unknown and to continuously learn.
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Good communication skills and a desire to work in a team based environment.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer?
- Experience using Linux Containers.
- Understanding of message queues.
- Previous exposure to high traffic websites.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL or schema-flexible databases (Oracle, Redis, MySQL, …)
WORKING FOR MAGENTO Working at Magento means becoming part of one of the fastest growing commerce solutions companies on the planet. More than 240,000 merchants rely on us to fuel their growth. A career at Magento puts you on the cutting-edge of the commerce industry and offers many opportunities for advancement. And, as a part of our family of products and services, you’ll also gain valuable exposure to a wealth of commerce knowledge, experience, a global customer and employee base, and world-class resources.We’re always looking for talented people who want to help shape the future of commerce, and who believe in the power of collaboration.
- Work in an agile environment within a self-organized team
- The chance to work with a motivated international team
- Feedback-oriented culture
- Support for training and conference attendance
- Regular social events
- Health & Dental insurance
- Pension Plan
- Modern office near beach
- Several perks including flexible time, snacks, table tennis, PlayStation, etc.