Business Development Lead (Lead Qualification), EMEAMagento THE COMPANY As the #1 eCommerce platform for the Alexa top one million sites, Magento empowers our clients to focus on engaging their customers and growing their business. Our clients choose Magento so they can build their business with the eCommerce platform that puts them in control. We offer flexible, scalable eCommerce solutions designed to help our clients grow and succeed online. Our cost-effective technology platform makes it possible for our clients to control the content, functionality, and look and feel of their online store.
WHO YOU ARE
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
|Magento is seeking a Business Development (lead qualification) Leader for our EMEA Team. This individual is a "player coach" who will manage Lead Qualification responsibilities including lead triage and response and proactive prospecting. You will lead the team as well as well as perform as an individual contributor. Responsibilities include planning, reporting, KPI setting and management, as well as scheduling and executing project discussion appointments with qualified prospects. You will be expected to meet or exceed monthly and annual targets and increase revenue within your territory.|
What You'll Do
- Plan, execute Deliver on targets set for EMEA team, based in Dublin ; accountable for key sales metrics and actual performance, defining and measuring the sales process to develop benchmarks for growth
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the business development representatives in our Dublin office
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales organization.
- Work in conjunction with Regional Sales Managers, Directors, and the marketing team to identify and qualify prospects
- Conduct phone calls to middle and senior level prospects to determine their needs and fit with Magento’s solution suite
- Meet or exceed assigned quotas for delivering qualified opportunities
- Engage, strategize, and cultivate deep relationships with senior level executives at client companies and supporting partners
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of software products
- Respond to potential customer requests for resources, support, information, etc.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum five years of sales or customer service/account management in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Experience successfully managing Sales analytics initiatives
- Passion for excellence in customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Required to work well under pressure, adhere to deadlines while maintaining a high standard of professionalism
- Work well independently and collaboratively
- Sales technologies proficiencies including Salesforce
WORKING FOR MAGENTO Working at Magento means becoming part of one of the fastest growing commerce solutions companies on the planet. More than 240,000 merchants rely on us to fuel their growth. A career at Magento puts you on the cutting-edge of the commerce industry and offers many opportunities for advancement. And, as a part of our family of products and services, you’ll also gain valuable exposure to a wealth of commerce knowledge, experience, a global customer and employee base, and world-class resources. We’re always looking for talented people who want to help shape the future of commerce, and who believe in the power of collaboration.
- You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- As a member of the Magento team confidentiality, courtesy, discretion and diplomacy are table stakes. Our team thrives on being a trusted advisor our leaders and a trusted resource for our clients. Every member of our team has is expected to act with the utmost integrity and professionalism at all times and to put our customers “in the center of the room”.
- You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Relentless Improvement: We are growing our team and building our company. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic seekers of new ideas for improvement and will be excited to stay current in the practices of other top employers. We want you to bring your thoughts, constantly hatch new thoughts and share recommendations often. We have a high bar and will always look to raise it.
- You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.