Lead Qualification Specialist
Magento Commerce THE COMPANY
Trusted by more than 240,000 businesses worldwide, Magento Commerce is the leading provider of open omnichannel innovation to retailers, brands and branded manufacturers across retail B2C and B2B industries. In addition to its flagship open source eCommerce platform, Magento Commerce boasts a strong portfolio of cloud-based omnichannel solutions empowering merchants to successfully integrate digital and physical shopping experiences. With over $50B in gross merchandise volume transacted on the platform, Magento Commerce is the dominant provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000, counting more than double the clients to the next closest competitor, and to the Internet Retailer Hot 100. Magento Commerce is supported by a vast global network of solution and technology partners, a highly active global developer community and the largest eCommerce marketplace for extensions available for download on the Magento Marketplace.THE ROLE
The Lead Qualification Specialist is the point person for all outbound lead generation activities across the business unit. This individual will be responsible for the aggregation, reporting and analysis on lead generation activities as well as ownership of nurturing leads. Additionally, the Lead Qualification Specialist will be responsible for partnering with Product and Marketing to represent the business unit and associated services and products at trade shows, conferences, and related communications.WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- • Proactively expand new business through outbound lead generation and prospecting via direct/cold calling and email into specific target markets
- • Use all tools such as Internet searches, email, social media, contact databases, voice mail, references, etc. to research, identify and penetrate new business opportunities within targeted territories and accounts
- • Support execution of internal sales campaigns
- • Achieve and exceed personal and sales team quota targets
- • Ability to understand the sales process and able to overcome competitive sales
- • Record all customer information and provide sales team with detailed call notes on all leads worked in Salesforce.com
- • Partner effectively with sales team to schedule meetings with prospective customers and pass qualified sales ready opportunities
- • Promote activities and events to stimulate interest in prospect accounts
- • Work with Marketing to define the communication strategy and ensure that program messaging is correct, consistent, and effective
- • Work with Marketing to develop an ongoing lead generation schedule
- • Manage the creation and execution of marketing/lead generation campaigns
- • Ensure that lead generation programs are able to be tracked accordingly and results are measurable
- • Define the process for lead management across the business unit
- • Manage in-bound leads from various sources (website, downloads, trade shows, events, webinars, etc.), ensure they are qualified, and are entered into salesforce.com, as appropriate
- • Assign leads to appropriate seller and ensure that they are followed up with accordingly
- • Define the strategy for a lead nurturing program within business unit
- • Put process in place to ensure leads are kept warm and are touched at regular intervals until they are ready to engage in the sales process
- • Participate in planning trade shows from the sales perspective and execute implementation of trade show logistics
- • Work with Marketing and Product to ensure that the Sales team has the information and materials the need to sell effectively
- • Facilitate communication and collaboration between the business units
- • Partner with Marketing team to ensure consistent and proactive messaging
- • Minimum of two years of lead generation or sales experience - ideally in the ecommerce space
- • Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- • Detail-oriented and process driven
- • Ability to work well in a team environment
- • High energy and enthusiasm; eager to be on the phone and find opportunities by building relationships (40-60 calls per day)
- • No fear attitude in cold calling
- • Confident, persuasive, and able to deal with rejection on the way to securing that next meeting
- • Passion for technology
- • Experience using CRM software (Salesforce.com desirable
- • BA / BS required, degree in Marketing preferred
- • Ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes with numerous interdependencies
- • Exceptional writing (particularly in the area of persuasive selling), editing and formatting skills
- • Attention to detail, commitment to quality and excellent organizational skills
WORKING FOR MAGENTO
- • Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- • Team-Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- • Confidentiality: As a member of the Human Capital team confidentiality, courtesy, discretion and diplomacy are table stakes. Our team thrives on being a trusted advisor our leaders and a trusted resource for our employees. Every member of our team has is expected to act with the utmost integrity and professionalism at all times and to put our customers “in the center of the room”.
- • Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- • Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- • Relentless Improvement: We are growing our team and building our company. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic seekers of new ideas for improvement and will be excited to stay current in the practices of other top employers. We want you to bring your thoughts, constantly hatch new thoughts and share recommendations often. We have a high bar and will always look to raise it.
- • Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- • Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
Working at Magento means becoming part of one of the fastest growing commerce solutions companies on the planet. More than 240,000 merchants rely on us to fuel their growth.
A career at Magento puts you on the cutting-edge of the commerce industry and offers many opportunities for advancement. And, as a part of our family of products and services, you’ll also gain valuable exposure to a wealth of commerce knowledge, experience, a global customer and employee base, and world-class resources.
We’re always looking for talented people who want to help shape the future of commerce, and who believe in the power of collaboration.