THE COMPANYMagento Business Intelligence (formerly RJMetrics) builds software that aggregates, stores, transforms and visualizes data to deliver actionable insights. Our hosted end-to-end solution allows marketers, product managers, analysts and executives to be data-driven without leaning on engineers or other specialists to provide data or run analysis. Magento Analytics has built a reputation for great design and strong UX. We’re looking for a data-loving front-end engineer to help us reinforce this reputation
Key Responsibilities:Work alongside some of the best engineers and designers in the business to help us to refine the user experience on a diverse and exciting set of projects. As a member of our engineering team, you can expect to:
What we look for:
- Build inspiring products that enable end users to make data-driven decisions.
- Develop new features that will enhance usability and advance product capabilities.
- Write and push code that will immediately impact the way users understand and interact with our products.
- An eye for design, and someone who is opinionated about how a UI looks and feels
- Someone who is fearless. We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid of getting their hands dirty in the terminal with some backend coding and hacking on and deploying with our awesome grunt-based static site generator
- Excitement about building a product that end users rely on to advance their own businesses.
- A collaborative spirit – people who look forward to working closely with your colleagues every day.
- A desire to help users and, ultimately, enrich their lives
If this describes you, apply today! We are conducting interviews and are motivated to hire this person quickly!
- Must be able to translate UI/UX design wireframes into code
- Minimum of 2 years of professional front-end development experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and certification
- A track record demonstrating front end coding and design skills. We strongly favor candidates who can submit a portfolio with work samples