Field Sales Executive, Enterprise SalesMagento THE COMPANY As the #1 eCommerce platform for the Alexa top one million sites, Magento empowers our clients to focus on engaging their customers and growing their business. Our clients choose Magento so they can build their business with the eCommerce platform that puts them in control. We offer flexible, scalable eCommerce solutions designed to help our clients grow and succeed online. Our cost-effective technology platform makes it possible for our clients to control the content, functionality, and look and feel of their online store.
WHO YOU ARE
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
|Our Sales team thrives being on the front lines, generating leads and prospects, selling a suite of eCommerce services, closing deals and making money! We are looking for a high energy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven track record of success selling in the eCommerce or tech solutions space to join this elite team as an Enterprise Sales Manager. The ideal candidate has enterprise level software solutions sales experience in the retail industry and will be responsible for selling eCommerce solutions to medium and large enterprises. The Enterprise Sales Manager manages sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. The ESM also participates in finding leads, in the development of presentations and sales propositions, negotiates pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. This is a perfect opportunity to make a jump to a rapidly growing tech company.|
What You'll Do
- Manage a named account sales territory
- Develop target named account strategies and tactical penetration plans
- Develop and maintain relationships at the “C” and “VP” levels of the defined target named accounts
- Develop compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis
- Execute against the major steps of the sales process including finding new business opportunities, qualifying new opportunities, and closing new business
- Sell against annual revenue targets for software licenses and services
- Coordinate with pre-sales and professional services teams
- Input ideas and participates in marketing events
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts
- Maintain third party relationships
- Demonstrated sales track record with Tier 1 and Tier 2 retailers (8-10 years’ experience is preferred)
- Understanding of retail industry dynamics, Omnichannel retailing challenges, related cost drivers, and customer needs
- Understanding of broad competitive solution footprints for the retail information systems marketplace is preferred
- Experience with insight selling methodology
- Be able to work with prospects to understand their business requirements and ROI models
- Ability to rapidly assimilate and then clearly articulate value propositions
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively bringing in the right resources to bear at the right stage in the selling process
- Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time enterprise solutions software ($500K and above)
- Proven new business development skills and sales quota attainment track record
- Mentality of a creative self-starter; ability to work independently and find a way into the prospect; in charge of his/her destiny with minimal support until the prospect is qualified
- Must have strong skills in the following: communication, presentation skills, negotiation, organizational and attention to detail
- Proficient networker. Ability to develop and leverage relationships with senior industry leaders and key influencers
- High comfort level and presence with senior Retail executives
- An accomplished track record of selling multi-level to business, technical, IT people, and C-level executives
- Bachelor’s degree or related area is required
- Regional travel is required for this role (approximately 50%) by land and/or air
- Successful candidates may have worked for companies such as: Oracle, SAP/Hybris, IBM/Sterling, Epicor, NetSuite/OrderMotion, Shopatron, DemandWare, or other eComm/Omnichannel solutions provider
WORKING FOR MAGENTO Working at Magento means becoming part of one of the fastest growing commerce solutions companies on the planet. More than 240,000 merchants rely on us to fuel their growth. A career at Magento puts you on the cutting-edge of the commerce industry and offers many opportunities for advancement. And, as a part of our family of products and services, you’ll also gain valuable exposure to a wealth of commerce knowledge, experience, a global customer and employee base, and world-class resources. We’re always looking for talented people who want to help shape the future of commerce, and who believe in the power of collaboration.
- : You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- : As a member of the Magento team confidentiality, courtesy, discretion and diplomacy are table stakes. Our team thrives on being a trusted advisor our leaders and a trusted resource for our clients. Every member of our team has is expected to act with the utmost integrity and professionalism at all times and to put our customers “in the center of the room”.
- You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Relentless Improvement: We are growing our team and building our company. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic seekers of new ideas for improvement and will be excited to stay current in the practices of other top employers. We want you to bring your thoughts, constantly hatch new thoughts and share recommendations often. We have a high bar and will always look to raise it.
- You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.