Developer Partner ManagerMagento THE COMPANY As the #1 eCommerce platform for the Alexa top one million sites, Magento empowers our clients to focus on engaging their customers and growing their business. Our clients choose Magento so they can build their business with the eCommerce platform that puts them in control. We offer flexible, scalable eCommerce solutions designed to help our clients grow and succeed online. Our cost-effective technology platform makes it possible for our clients to control the content, functionality, and look and feel of their online store.
WHO YOU ARE
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
|We’re looking for someone who can help technology companies and merchants grow their business with Magento. As a key member of the Partner Program team, you will lead the development and success of a world-class partner ecosystem for Magento. You will be critical in supporting our partners — they are an integral part of Magento’s strategy to become the backbone for all commerce. |
You will be responsible for developing new partner relationships while maintaining and expanding existing partnerships. You will work to identify high potential leads and nurture those leads into becoming active partners in our ecosystem.
You will build and manage a tactical plan with a portfolio of Go-To-Market partners that are headquartered in North America.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute a partner strategy to drive partner acquisition in your region
- Constantly identify, engage, and develop partners across a variety of verticals to support the needs of our merchants
- Drive partner activities, execute go-to-market strategies, develop sales and marketing initiatives, and manage partner growth and development
- Work with our partners to drive best practices for reducing merchant time-to-revenue, and improve the scalability of our partner business
- Represent Magento at partner and industry events
- 3-5 years’ of professional work experience
- Relevant experience in partner development/management, SaaS software sales, business development, or consulting
- Experience working with developers and a technical background is a plus
- Agility and adaptability in a rapidly growing, constantly changing environment
- An analytical and entrepreneurial mind
- A passion for retail, technology, and commerce
- Experience carrying and exceeding sales quota
- Experience with software as a service (SaaS) or other software applications
- Experience implementing joint Training and Marketing tactics including event sponsorships and thought leadership/content development.
- Proficiency with CRM to accurately document customer interactions is desirable
WORKING FOR MAGENTO Working at Magento means becoming part of one of the fastest growing commerce solutions companies on the planet. More than 240,000 merchants rely on us to fuel their growth. A career at Magento puts you on the cutting-edge of the commerce industry and offers many opportunities for advancement. And, as a part of our family of products and services, you’ll also gain valuable exposure to a wealth of commerce knowledge, experience, a global customer and employee base, and world-class resources. We’re always looking for talented people who want to help shape the future of commerce, and who believe in the power of collaboration.
- : You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- : As a member of the Magento team confidentiality, courtesy, discretion and diplomacy are table stakes. Our team thrives on being a trusted advisor our leaders and a trusted resource for our clients. Every member of our team has is expected to act with the utmost integrity and professionalism at all times and to put our customers “in the center of the room”.
- You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Relentless Improvement: We are growing our team and building our company. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic seekers of new ideas for improvement and will be excited to stay current in the practices of other top employers. We want you to bring your thoughts, constantly hatch new thoughts and share recommendations often. We have a high bar and will always look to raise it.
- You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.