Business Systems AnalystMagento Commerce THE COMPANY Trusted by more than 240,000 businesses worldwide, Magento Commerce is the leading provider of open omnichannel innovation to retailers, brands and branded manufacturers across retail B2C and B2B industries. In addition to its flagship open source eCommerce platform, Magento Commerce boasts a strong portfolio of cloud-based omnichannel solutions empowering merchants to successfully integrate digital and physical shopping experiences. With over $50B in gross merchandise volume transacted on the platform, Magento Commerce is the dominant provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000, counting more than double the clients to the next closest competitor, and to the Internet Retailer Hot 100. Magento Commerce is supported by a vast global network of solution and technology partners, a highly active global developer community and the largest eCommerce marketplace for extensions available for download on the Magento Marketplace.
Job DescriptionLeverage business and project experience to take responsibility for functional areas and manage projects and client relationships. The ideal candidate will be able to drive business process and technology strategy development and direct multiple projects simultaneously. Utilizing strong analytical and project management skills to motivate, coach and serve as a role model for project team members. Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and across practice areas.Job Responsibilities:
Required Skills:• Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Conducting business analysis across all sites (including business partners and affiliates)
- Understanding how to elicit and translate business requirements into associated process maps and business models.
- Gathering, developing and analyzing business requirements for solution design on Salesforce.com and other related technologies;
- Application design and configuration using Salesforce.com automation (SFA) or other similar SaaS technologies;
- Developing custom applications and performing unit testing;
- Creating process and business flow diagrams use cases, story boards, training documents and job aids for end users and business users using Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint;
- Establishing and maintaining positive business relationships with managers and client base, as well as, consistently demonstrating a thorough understanding of the customer's business, their processes and priorities, while using 'state-of-the-art' techniques to ensure that system and business cohesiveness meet current and future requirements.
- Partnering with the Process Development, Operations and Quality (POQ) Project Management Office to support business case rationalizations for process improvement opportunities.
- Gain an understanding of the current business process to support day-to-day operations and obtain an understanding of the 'to-be' business process and assist in the alignment of technology to facilitate these business processes.
- Proactively seeking opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge of new business process analyses and looks to share newly acquired tools, skills and software with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Developing conclusions and make recommendations on a variety of moderately complex issues.
- Preparing complex documentation impacting major projects, maintain and demonstrate knowledge of resources throughout multiple department/functional areas, facilitate process mapping sessions for highly complex, multi-functional business processes and demonstrate advanced communication techniques in the facilitation of conflict resolution and presentation skills.
- Create and maintain processes for internal management of work and website for organizing and sharing completed work.
• Strong Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills
• Proficient in MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-POWERPOINT, MS-PROJECT and MS-VISIOQualifications:• 2+ years as a Business Analyst/Project Manager in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Demonstrated ability in Use Case and Business Process development
• Prior experience with Salesforce a plus
• Prior experience in Business Case development a plus WORKING FOR MAGENTO Working at Magento means becoming part of one of the fastest growing commerce solutions companies on the planet. More than 240,000 merchants rely on us to fuel their growth. A career at Magento puts you on the cutting-edge of the commerce industry and offers many opportunities for advancement. And, as a part of our family of products and services, you’ll also gain valuable exposure to a wealth of commerce knowledge, experience, a global customer and employee base, and world-class resources.We’re always looking for talented people who want to help shape the future of commerce, and who believe in the power of collaboration.