Manager, Partner Marketing - Americas
Magento is seeking a Manager of Partner Marketing - Americas. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and driving co-marketing, co-sponsorship, and co-presenting opportunities for our SI & technology partners across our field marketing engagements to drive opportunity creation and pipeline acceleration. As an experienced partner marketing professional, you are able to work cross-functionally with other partner marketers, channel managers, and field marketers to lead the strategy and development of a scalable, in-region partner marketing strategy. You will execute, manage, and track the success of joint marketing activities with partners including, but not limited to, partner marketing programs, joint field marketing events, digital events/activities, sales collateral, and outbound prospecting co-marketing campaigns. You will be able to work effectively with our partner ecosystem as well as Magento’s marketing, sales and business development teams. WHAT YOU WILL DO
As the #1 commerce platform for the Alexa top one million sites, Magento empowers our clients to focus on engaging their customers and growing their business. Our clients choose Magento so they can build their business with the Commerce platform that helps them deliver limitless digital experiences. We offer flexible, scalable eCommerce solutions designed to help our clients grow and succeed online. Our cost-effective technology platform makes it possible for our clients to control the content, functionality, and look and feel of their online store and measure the effectiveness of their digital commerce initiatives.
WHO YOU ARE
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Develop a scalable partner marketing strategy that aligns with the regional field marketing strategy to enable co-marketing, co-sponsorship, and co-presenting opportunities for Magento’s SI & technology partner ecosystem.
- Work with field marketing and partner enablement to develop outbound campaigns and collateral that align with Magento outbound campaigns and enable partners in their co-marketing/campaign efforts.
- Analyze performance of partner marketing activities and establish a regular reporting & communications cadence with both internal and external stakeholders on partner marketing efforts.
- Field partner co-sponsorship inquiries and evaluate requests for sponsorships from partners on a quarterly basis.
- Learn about our partner ecosystem and how it relates to Magento’s target segments and products, while staying informed on new partnerships, extensions, and business opportunities.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in partner marketing at a B2B technology sales company with a strong partner ecosystem.
- Proven ability to drive and successfully execute on strategic partner marketing objectives.
- Ability to analyze & interpret metrics around partner marketing and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in partner marketing best practices, with proven experiences working with or on field marketing teams and/or working with sales organizations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent relationship, partnering, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to successfully implement new initiatives and projects.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel.
- Knowledge of the ecommerce technology market a plus.
- Experience with CRM and/or marketing automation systems, specifically Salesforce and/or Marketo.
- Able to work collaboratively across internal and external teams in a decentralized work environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Confidentiality: As a member of the Magento team confidentiality, courtesy, discretion and diplomacy are table stakes. Our team thrives on being a trusted advisor our leaders and a trusted resource for our clients. Every member of our team has is expected to act with the utmost integrity and professionalism at all times and to put our customers “in the center of the room”.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Relentless Improvement: We are growing our team and building our company. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic seekers of new ideas for improvement and will be excited to stay current in the practices of other top employers. We want you to bring your thoughts, constantly hatch new thoughts and share recommendations often. We have a high bar and will always look to raise it.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
WORKING FOR MAGENTO
Working at Magento means becoming part of one of the fastest growing commerce solutions companies on the planet. More than 280,000 merchants rely on us to fuel their growth.
A career at Magento puts you on the cutting-edge of the commerce industry and offers many opportunities for advancement. And, as a part of our family of products and services, you’ll also gain valuable exposure to a wealth of commerce knowledge, experience, a global customer and employee base, and world-class resources.
We’re always looking for talented people who want to help shape the future of commerce, and who believe in the power of collaboration.