Head of Marketing, APACMagento THE COMPANY As the #1 eCommerce platform for the Alexa top one million sites, Magento empowers our clients to focus on engaging their customers and growing their business. Our clients choose Magento so they can build their business with the eCommerce platform that puts them in control. We offer flexible, scalable eCommerce solutions designed to help our clients grow and succeed online. Our cost-effective technology platform makes it possible for our clients to control the content, functionality, and look and feel of their online store.
WHO YOU ARE
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
|Magento is seeking a Head of Marketing to plan and execute integrated field and partner marketing activities that will drive revenue and awareness in the APAC region|
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop and execute the strategic marketing plan for Asia Pacific that supports the revenue and pipeline goals for the region.
- Plan, execute and measure regional programs and campaigns that position Magento as the leader in the eCommerce space and generate demand for sales.
- Act as liaison between corporate marketing and the field; be the face of marketing to the field and partner sales teams, and conversely communicate needs of the field and partners back to corporate marketing.
- Partner closely with sales and ensure they are armed with the proper sales enablement tools to sell.
- Identify and coordinate event sponsorships, including identifying new opportunities and managing materials development, on-site logistics, sales outreach and follow up.
- Leverage the Business Development Resources to create and execute regional demand generation campaigns such as outbound calling and MQL follow up.
- Influence the content and ad creative including white papers, client case studies and ads in all formats from traditional offline media in the short term to video and digital longer term.
- Database and direct marketing oversight, CRM list management including cleansing, merging, reconciliation and importing of lists; conducting online and database research.
- Ensure timely lead routing and follow up with local teams to track success metrics.
- Establish and proactively manage regional budget, being vigilant in tracking; evaluate results against goals and generate learnings for improvement.
- 10+ years of marketing experience - managerial experience is a must
- Experience with B2B and SaaS marketing strongly preferred
- Experience working with and pitching to online, print, and broadcast media outlets
- Knowledge of analytics tools
- Proven experience designing and executing marketing plans that produce significant results
- Experience with social media marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and creative thinking capabilities
- Organized and detail oriented
WORKING FOR MAGENTO Working at Magento means becoming part of one of the fastest growing commerce solutions companies on the planet. More than 240,000 merchants rely on us to fuel their growth. A career at Magento puts you on the cutting-edge of the commerce industry and offers many opportunities for advancement. And, as a part of our family of products and services, you’ll also gain valuable exposure to a wealth of commerce knowledge, experience, a global customer and employee base, and world-class resources. We’re always looking for talented people who want to help shape the future of commerce, and who believe in the power of collaboration.
- : You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Confidentiality: As a member of the Magento team confidentiality, courtesy, discretion and diplomacy are table stakes. Our team thrives on being a trusted advisor our leaders and a trusted resource for our clients.Every member of our team has is expected to act with the utmost integrity and professionalism at all times and to put our customers “in the center of the room”.
- You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Relentless Improvement: We are growing our team and building our company.Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic seekers of new ideas for improvement and will be excited to stay current in the practices of other top employers.We want you to bring your thoughts, constantly hatch new thoughts and share recommendations often.We have a high bar and will always look to raise it.
- You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.