As the #1 eCommerce platform for the Alexa top one million sites, Magento empowers our clients to focus on engaging their customers and growing their business. Our clients choose Magento so they can build their business with the eCommerce platform that puts them in control. We offer flexible, scalable eCommerce solutions designed to help our clients grow and succeed online. Our cost-effective technology platform makes it possible for our clients to control the content, functionality, and look and feel of their online store.
In this position as Manager of FP&A you will:
Partner with the Cloud team to understand financial impact(s) & analyze the business. In addition, you will support the Company’s annual budget building process, including developing key assumptions, working with operating business partners to ensure their budgets are appropriate and establish action plans that achieve the necessary financial results.
- Assist with monthly management and Board reporting and ensure a high degree of quality, timeliness, and accuracy in reporting as well as providing business insight.
- Provide input for business decisions by producing detailed financial models and P&Ls incorporating assumptions, expectations and known risks.
- Prepare presentations and other supporting materials.
- Support monthly P&L review process by recapping actual results versus plan, preparing monthly variance reports for business owners and analyzing key performance drivers.
- Track spend to ensure teams are operating within defined budgets/plans. Develop month end accruals in partnership with the accounting team.
- Present findings to corporate management that focus on year-over-year changes and key operating metrics and drivers.
- Build detailed models and run simulations on various “what-if” scenarios using data backed insight(s) and critical thinking to evaluate and make recommendations to drive long term profitability on current & future initiatives.
- Prepare reporting package related to bank requirements on a monthly basis.
- Obtain deep understanding of key finance and business processes necessary to implement the company-wide financial planning system. Lead projects to enhance the reporting and analytical infrastructure, provide support and guidance on the overall architectural approach, management reporting approach, and production/automation of reporting and analytics.
- Identify opportunities to automate reporting and analysis, where possible. Drive the development and implementation of tools that allow for increased, efficient analytical capabilities and that allow executives to understand key financial issues in a timely and effective manner.
- 3-5 years prior experience in Financial Analysis position
- Experience in SAAS environment